Today Cambeo, an employee performance platform, officially announces the launch of Frontline, its new mobile employee productivity app at Shoptalk 2017. The new mobile app will allow store associates to learn and operate more efficiently with enhanced coordination of tasks among teams. Managers and regional managers will be able to see what is actually happening in their store down to an individual employee and task.
Beginning in April, Cambeo will be adding the new mobile app to its existing employee performance platform, and will be releasing additional mobile features in the coming months. The announcement comes on the heels of headlines coming out of NRF’s Big Show 2017, pointing to the increased need for retailers to start investing in their employees. Cisco’s, recently released Current State of Digital Transformation in Retail boldly noted that retailers are missing a $187 billion opportunity by failing to make employee productivity an investment priority. The study further states that only 6 percent of retailers’ investment priorities are dedicated to employee productivity. With the launch of Frontline, Cambeo is uniquely positioned and has developed and further enhanced its employee performance platform.
“To put it simply, Cambeo is about improving retail employee performance to improve sales and profitability, and that’s what we’ve done successfully for our clients,” says Vaughn Peterson, Cambeo CEO. “With the addition of Frontline, it’s going to be a game changer because of how we gather data. We’re now measuring employee productivity in real time, and delivering actionable data that predicts financial impact. Because of this, we know Frontline will make a difference in your employees, your stores and your sales.”
Cambeo’s Frontline Product Features Associates can:
• see a concise list of tasks for the day
• easily receive details and instructions on tasks to accomplish
• instantly check off tasks as they complete them from their phone
• be automatically notified of tasks that need to be accomplished
complete short surveys on store effectiveness, team culture, and employee engagement
• complete simple training from their phone Managers can:
• perform quick employee reviews
• complete short surveys on store effectiveness and team culture
• create and assign tasks
• set tasks to repeat
• track task completion and validate completion of work with photo verification
• more effectively and efficiently communicate with team members
• assign training content from a mobile device to individual or all team members
• track training results down to individual team members
Executives and Regional Managers can:
• track real time task completion for all stores and employees
• see financial results of multiple stores
• monitor employee engagement and team culture of all stores (or region) on their mobile device
• communicate more effectively to regional or store managers
To help launch the new tool at Shoptalk, Rudy Ruettiger, of “Rudy” the movie fame, will be at the Cambeo booth #1237 Monday Mar 20th at 8:30 a.m.,11:30 a.m., and 5:30 pm. Cambeo invites all Shoptalk attendees to come meet Rudy, get a picture taken with him and enter to win a signed Notre Dame mini-football helmet. For more information about Cambeo, or to speak with Cambeo CEO Vaughn Peterson and Rudy Ruettiger at Shoptalk, contact Mike Jensen at firstname.lastname@example.org.